‘My house is me and I am it. My house is where I like to be and it looks like all of my dreams,’ Mr. Plumbean said.
The Big Orange Splot
by Daniel Pinkwater
The place you live is more than just a house, it is your home. A sanctuary where you create memories and grow dreams. I’m skilled at listening to what you are looking for and catering my approach to your individual needs. As a former elementary teacher and yoga instructor, I am a natural communicator with a strong work ethic. This involves not only listening, but educating you on options and being a savvy negotiator with your best interest at heart. Raised on a horse farm outside McFarland and a UW Madison alum, I have a great understanding of Madison and surrounding communities. I have lived a few places in the world and after 5 years in New Zealand, my husband and I returned to raise our children back in Madison.
I chose First Weber because of their high standard of service and years of experience in real estate. First Weber consistently leads South Central Wisconsin in sales. As an agent at First Weber, I’m able to utilize the best resources and technology available to ensure a successful sale for my clients. Each successful home transaction occurs as a result of the entire First Weber team. On top of this, we have a lot of fun!
Around Madison you might find me riding my bike, trail running, or joining my family for a walk or swim along picnic point. I have a passion for art, creating vibrant home spaces, discovering inspiring authors and leaders, and am in constant search of the best chocolate chip cookie + latte (Thus far EVP wins!)
I look forward to working with you to find a home that fits your dreams!
I serve clients in the following areas, Madison, Fitchburg, Middleton, McFarland, Verona, Oregon, Sun Prairie, Monona, Mount Horeb, DeForest, Waunakee, Cottage Grove, and all over Dane County Wisconsin.
More about Katie
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Wisconsin Realtors Association (WRA)
- Realtors Association of South Central Wisconsin (RASCW)
- Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
- Bachelor of Education, UW-Madison (PK-3 teaching certificate)
- Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT-200)
- Realtor, South Central Wisconsin
- Moving: Trail Running, Cycling, Swimming, Yoga, BodyPump, Hiking, Basketball, Disco Dancing
- Nature: Camping, Local Hiking, Trips to Northern WI, World Travel
- Learning: Discovering Inspiring Authors and Leaders, Continuing Education for Real Estate, Health, Anatomy, Physiology, Meditation, Yoga
- Celebrating and Expressing: Local Restaurants with Friends, Union Terrace, Picnic Point, Making Art, Appreciating Local Music and Fairs.
- Family: Spending time with my 2 boys and husband keeps my heart complete.